Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there.  *though no one looking at my blog yet* but anyway LOL.  My Dad is a huge Texas A&M fan..well he went to school there so yes he is a HUGE fan.. Is watching the basketball team today seeing if they will go to the championship or not..So my family won't be celebrating Father's Day till tomorrow.. Oh well lol!  I got my card for him all ready to go.. I thought i'd share it and the card I made for Mother's Day for my mom as well.



Paper: K and Company
Pearls-Hobby Lobby
Stickles Lime Green
Cricut  Cartridge: County Life



Father's Day Card




Paper=Stella and Rose by My Mind's Eye
Diecut-Melissa Frances
Buttons-Hobby Lobby
Twine-Michael's
Cricut Cartridge for letters: Storybook

8 comments:

  1. These cards are great! I see your off to a great start on you blog. I love the colors you chose for you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards.. I have been blogging a year and rarely get comments. Only 30 followers.. The way to increase your following is to participate in lots of challenges and I just only occasionally do that. Good luck. PS I often blog just for myself when I know that no body is reading it.. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ally, you have an adorable blog. Love the colours! I'm now a follower. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up w/! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards for your Mom and Dad. I'm sure that they loved them. Congrats on your new blog and welcome to the blogging world! I just became a follower and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Tanya - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards!!! I'm sure your parents loved them :)

    Suzelle
    www.craftsbysuzelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice cards, nice blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cards! Your blog is off to a good start. I am now following you.

    Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete