Monday, July 11, 2011

Updates

Hi lovely girls!


           Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Just starting to think of stuff I need to get done and upcoming things.. Just getting busy lately! I am still doing my Big Picture class. I am almost finished with my layout for yellow. This week we had the choice of doing either orange or yellow or both!  I am doing yellow's and blues. I guess I just love complimentary colors.

   I should be uploading that hopefully tomorrow or the next day.. I have been a bit of slow poke with my scrapbooking lately.  Thanks for all the wonderful comments, especially, on my last post!  I am very honored. Several lovely ladies here gave me some blog awards! THANKS so much.  I can't wait to put them on my blog.

        How is everyone doing lately? Please post how you all are doing! I am enjoying getting to know all my followers. :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

              Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment